mykuya's COVID-19 safety policy includes measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in the Philippines. It applies to all stakeholders esp. customers and personnel that are actively using the mykuya platform to interact with each other especially in a physical setting.
Given the nature of mykuya's services, contact with other persons may be unavoidable. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
This COVID-19 safety policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines.
mykuya personnel are 100% vaccinated.
Below are our platform policy and recommendations to personnel and customers to lessen the risk of exposure.
- We require our personnel to wear a face mask at all times when performing errands.
- Should you require the services of a personnel in full PPE, please note that it is the customer's responsibility to provide a ready, unused, and disposable set for the personnel to use.
- We have contactless payment options
- In the case of deliveries or various transport services, we also instruct our Kuyas/Ates to drop off your items at the door, gate, etc. at a good distance.
General Hygiene Recommendations
- Customers and personnel are advised to practice social distancing and always sanitize and wash their hands.
- Wear your face mask at all times, especially when going outside and in public places.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- Avoid touching other people's hands and face area.
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule).