Alongside our commitment to our personnel, we also want to safeguard the security and privacy of those who continue to use our services.
MyKuya holds our personnel and providers to a standard of quality and respect whether active on jobs or communicating outside the platform with a MyKuya client.
Below is a list of grounds (but not limited to) for immediate and permanent personnel deactivation
- Personnel steals customer's money
- Personnel uses an account that is registered in the name of someone else
- Personnel intimidates or threatens a customer
- Personnel conducts a job under the influence
- Personnel is found with weapons (gun or knife)
- Personnel threatens customer for tips or money
- Personnel sexually harasses a customer
- Personnel initiates any physical altercation with a customer
- Personnel initiates transactions outside the app
Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org to report these and similar incidents. Once received an investigation will be conducted and our support team will reach to share the actions we've taken to address it. Rest assured that we won't disclose any information about the person who filed the report outside our team.