Alongside our commitment to our partners, we also want to safeguard the security and privacy of those who continue to use our services.
MyKuya holds our partners and providers to a standard of quality and respect whether active on jobs or communicating outside the platform with a MyKuya client.
Below is a list of grounds (but not limited to) for immediate and permanent partner deactivation
- Partner steals customer's money
- Partner uses an account that is registered in the name of someone else
- Partner intimidates or threatens a customer
- Partner conducts a job under the influence
- Partner is found with weapons (gun or knife)
- Partner threatens customer for tips or money
- Partner sexually harasses a customer
- Partner initiates any physical altercation with a customer
- Partner initiates transactions outside the app
Please reach out to us via email@example.com to report these and similar incidents. Once received an investigation will be conducted and our support team will reach to share the actions we've taken to address it. Rest assured that we won't disclose any information about the person who filed the report outside our team.