MyKuya's Coronavirus safety policy includes measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of Coronavirus in the Philippines. It applies to all stakeholders esp. customers and personnel that are actively using the MyKuya platform to interact with each other especially in a physical setting.
Given the nature of MyKuya's services, contact with other persons may be unavoidable. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
The COVID-19 Vaccination Prioritization Framework by the Department of Health classifies frontliners and essential workers belonging to the A4 group. By extension of the general vaccine shortage the MyKuya Personnel Community is considered of lesser priority in the COVID 19 vaccine wait-list than medical frontliners, senior citizens and persons with comorbidities. As vaccines slowly become more accessible to all, we will be working closely with our service providers to encourage vaccination and get a 100% turnout.
Below are our platform policy and recommendations to personnel and customers to lessen the risk of exposure.
- We require our personnel to wear a face mask and face shield at all times when performing errands.
- Should you require the services of a personnel in full PPE, please note that it is the customer's responsibility to provide a ready, unused, and disposable set for the personnel to use.
- We have contactless payment options called MyKoins when booking all services in the platform.
- In the case of deliveries or various transport services, we also instruct our Kuyas/Ates to drop off your items at the door, gate, etc. at a good distance.
- Customers and personnel are advised to practice social distancing and always sanitize and wash their hands.
- Wear your face mask at all times, especially when going outside and in public places.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- Avoid touching other people's hands and face area.
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule).