Incurring a Negative Balance may cause problems with extensions for active bookings but can be fixed with a quick solution. Here are three ways on how to fix it:
Option 1: Using your card
- Make sure your mymall app is updated to the most recent version
- Try to place another booking, for any service
- The app will detect any unpaid balance that you have with us and prompt you for repayment
- Settle the negative balance via another card
Option 2: Top up your MyKoins
- Login on your mymall app
- Navigate to Account > Payments
- Look for MyKoins, then tap Top up
- Choose or input your desired amount
- Proceed to checkout. You may use your bank card or PayMaya and GCash wallets to top up.
Option 3: Settling Payment Links
Payment links are alternative payment gateways that are custom-created by our Support team to help you settle the unpaid service fee or missed extension or both. Once issued, you will have 7 days to settle the amount, while failure to do so could result into a deactivation of your account.
- Check your inbox if you have received a payment link from MyKuya
- Tap the link and settle the amount within 7 days using the available modes of payment
- Send a screenshot via the in-app chat Support for clearance
See related Technical Issue.
💡 For your security, check that these links are coming from "MyKuya" as the registered sender.