You can now book in ahead of time with the MyKuya app!
How it works
1. On the home page, select the service you need.
2. Pick the location for the task to be done. If your task needs to be done within various locations, you may input those places using the multi-destination feature.
3. You may leave instructions as applicable. The service fee will be displayed accordingly. Click on "Review booking"
4. You will be asked to review your booking details. Tap the information you wish to change. There will be two choices: "Book this job" for on-demand bookings and "Schedule Booking" for advanced bookings.
5. Set the date and time for the scheduled booking and press confirm.
6. Once confirmed, a notification will appear saying that the request has been placed.
7. Once a partner acknowledged the job, clients will be notified in the MyKuya App.
I'm ready to book!
Almost there! Some things to consider:
- Our operations are from 9 am to 6 pm everyday. Kuyas may not be readily available before or after those hours during the quarantine period following city-wide curfews.
- The service fee is exclusive of parking fees, entrance fees, toll fees etc. that the Kuya may encounter along the way. Please coordinate prepayment in advance.
- Your card information linked to the MyKuya app is never shared with third parties, and cannot be used to pay for groceries or items.
- Some jobs may require lead time. MyKuya Customer Delight Team will reach out with you to agree on a future date.
Can I request the same Kuya/Ate?
We're glad that you've had a great experience with your previous partner!
There are various technical factors to consider in matching such as the partner’s availability and location at the time of your booking. You may reach out via email@example.com or in-app chat. We hope you can also give another partner the chance to help you out.