Signing up with MyKuya is easy-- the only things that are needed from you is your valid Philippine mobile phone number and a compatible device!
Here are the steps in creating a MyKuya account:
- Open MyKuya app.
- Input your phone number on the 'Welcome' screen.
- Any 11-digit Philippine mobile number is accepted. Make sure to input your number with no special characters and spaces.
- Landline and other numbers are currently not accepted.
- Input six-digit verification code sent via SMS.
- Input details asked by the app.
- Go over through the tutorial.
Once you're done with these steps, congrats! Your MyKuya account is successfully registered.
If you need help in making or managing your requests, check this out.
For further support contact firstname.lastname@example.org.